Oracle 8 DBA Exam

From: <michellelynn_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 23:37:41 GMT

Hi

I will be writing the Oracle 8 DBA Exam and was thinking of purchasing the self test software. My instructor told me the exams have been rewritten and that the sts would not be representative of what to expect on the exam. Has anyone written the exam and knows of a good set of practice tests to buy. As well, can you provide your experience as to what the exam was like and some sample questions.

Thank you

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Oct 18 1999 - 18:37:41 CDT