Can't locate SQL*Loader for Linux

From: Kevin O'Gorman <kevin_at_ayuda.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 22:15:32 -0700

I've loaded up Oracle 8i 8.1.5 for Linux from the technet site. I'm about ready for data loading, and I've discovered that the loader is nowhere to be found.

There's nothing called 'sqlload' or anything else promising with "LOAD" in its name.

I'm hoping that this puppy hides in some other downloadable file. I sure would appreciate a pointer to it.

--
Kevin O'Gorman (805) 650-6274 kogorman_at_pacbell.net At school: kogorman_at_cs.ucsb.edu
Permanent e-mail forwarder: Kevin.O'Gorman.64_at_Alum.Dartmouth.org Received on Mon Oct 18 1999 - 00:15:32 CDT