insert a column

From: <nmadson_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 21:35:21 GMT

Is it possible to insert a column (specifically a rowid column) into an already populated Oracle table? So far I've had to create a new table and load the data into that table; I thought SQL had a MODIFY TABLE command that would let you do that, but I don't see such a command in the reference books I've got.

Nolan Madson

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sun Oct 17 1999 - 16:35:21 CDT