Re: Oracle 8 PE vs. Win2k RC2

From: Bill Cohagan <bill_at_XNOSPAMXteraquest.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 14:23:01 -0500

Well I *finally* managed to get through to a human being at Oracle on this question. After getting passed around a bit I got the answer. "NO"

The tech went on to say that Oracle 8 PE would probably NEVER work under Win2K -- though 8i might. I'm not sure what Oracle is thinking -- not enough (potential) NT boxes out there to make support worthwhile?

Bill