help - Performance problem

From: Julio Gosmaalho <jgosmaalho_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 23:44:25 +0100

Hi. I have in a call center a solution with a oracle database 7.3. When the desktop app. finishes in the clients, there are some data thats comitted in certain tables of the db.
Only when this occurs it takes a long time (sometimes 1 minute !!!!) to write the data in the db.
It seems a performance problem of the database or of the structure of the tables ?
How can i trace by table (or by session) and what conclusions can I reach ?

Thanks,

JG Received on Sat Oct 16 1999 - 17:44:25 CDT