Re: Failed to use Pro *C to write CGI program ?

From: Allen Hayden <hayden_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 06:46:27 -0700

Here's my 2 cents...

 First, put some diagnostics in the code that write to a file  so you have the program tell you what's failing when its runs  under the cgi shell.

 Second, many times when you run cgi stuff through the web  server the path environment isnt the same as when you run  things at the normal command line. I would also, put in some  diag code to capture the path environment to a file so you  can review.

 allen

--

Hayden Worthington, Inc.       Oracle Consulting Services
5696 Peachtree Parkway         http://hayden.home.mindspring.com

Atlanta, Georgia 30092         White Papers, Scripts, etc.