Re: Handleing Nulls

From: Jerry Gitomer <jgitomer_at_hbsrx.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 09:11:30 -0400

Hi Brandon,

    I think it is a matter of personal preference, but it is clearly better to make this part of the database rather than the application ;-)

    I say this because if you do it in the database code need only be written once and appear in one place. In addition your appllications will contain less code which will make it easier and less expensive to write, debug, and maintain them.

regards
jerry gitomer

<7u5kg3$efg$1_at_autumn.news.rcn.net>...