Re: Quick question for DBA

From: Chris Spintzyk <cspintzyk_at_majestic-systems.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 13:07:22 GMT

Tom,

Are you related to Dan Verhagen that used to work for Labor World in Chicago and then in Florida. Let me know if you are, I used to work with him there and I could probably use some help from the both of you. I am a IT Talent Agent and I am currently looking for some candidates for a position in Florida. EMail me at cspintzyk_at_majestic- systems.com

Thanks Alot,

Chris Spintzyk
Majestic Systems

--
Chris Spintzyk
Talent Agent

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Oct 15 1999 - 08:07:22 CDT