Re: Designer 2.1 and form generation

From: Frank van Bortel <f.van.bortel_at_vnl.nl>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 10:38:12 -0700

"H.G.Pikkemaat" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Yeah, I've got the same problem.
>
> It could be a memory problem because the dll is 5 Mb in size. I also found a
> patch on the cd but this also did'nt work.
>
> I've seen more request for help with this problem.
>
> Reports and web stuff generates just fine.
>
> anyway I'm helping to find out what's going on and if I find it first I'll
> share it with the world.
>
> HPI
>
> Dan G wrote in message <7ta27m$npk$1_at_pollux.ip-plus.net>...
> >Hello all,
> >
> >When I tried to generate forms using Designer Editor for an existing module
> >I've received the error:
> >"CDI-23564 d:\orant\bin\cf50g32.dll could not be loaded or does not
> >exist...".
> >

> >I've re-installed the designer generator many times and I've checked the
> >.dll existence and it is OK.
> >What is wrong ?.

You need to install Developer, too. And it has to be the correct version, referred to
as "the October Patch Version" (Oct 1998, that is). This is *not* the version that
you can download...

--
Met vriendelijke groet/kind regards,

Frank van Bortel
Technical consultant Oracle

Work:                                Home:
V&L Informatica BV                   Hunzestraat 4
Palatijn 3, 7521 PN Enschede         7555 WB Hengelo
PoBox 545, 7500 AM Enschede          (31)074-2425046
053-4341500 Received on Fri Oct 15 1999 - 12:38:12 CDT