Replication

From: Gates <twofourblue_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 1999/10/14

How would I go about mirroring a database? I would like to be able to revert to the mirrored database in case of a crash on the primary database?

Are there any good links on how to do this? What are some of the challenges I will be running into? What kind of effect will it have on performance?

This is a fairly small Oracle 8 database with just a couple handfulls of users.

Thanks for your insight.

Gates Received on Thu Oct 14 1999 - 00:00:00 CDT