Re: Designer 2.1 and form generation

From: H.G.Pikkemaat <-hans.pikkemaat_at_nl.clientlogic.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 00:01:59 +0200

Hi,

Yeah, I've got the same problem.

It could be a memory problem because the dll is 5 Mb in size. I also found a patch on the cd but this also did'nt work.

I've seen more request for help with this problem.

Reports and web stuff generates just fine.

anyway I'm helping to find out what's going on and if I find it first I'll share it with the world.