spooling DBMS_OUTPUT from Pro*C

From: paul cluiss <paul_cluiss_at_intervoice.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 14:57:52 -0500

Hello everyone,

I have a Pro*C program which makes calls to stored procedures in an Oracle package. This package has lots of debugging output in it of the form DBMS_OUTPUT() calls. The debugging output shows up on the SqlPlus session if serveroutput is ON, but I would like to also see this output spool'd whenever any of the package's procedures are called, namely from my Pro*C program, which isn't connected to any SqlPlus session. Does anyone know how to set this up?

Thanks,

Paul Cluiss
Dallas, Texas Received on Tue Oct 12 1999 - 14:57:52 CDT