Re: ?=web page run SQL to an Oracle DB

From: Darren Brock <brock_at_governet.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 08:21:52 -0600

There are several ways you can to this. The one we use is Allaire Cold Fusion. It uses an ODBC connection to the DB and writing/using queries and results is very easy. This method my be a little expensive though. You need the professional or enterprise version in order to access an Oracle database. If you can afford it I highly recommend it.

Darren