Re: Connecting to O8 from Borland SQL Links

From: James Alcroft <james_at_pro-activ.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 08:24:28 GMT

I've never used the Oracle Name Server, and I don't know if this is one of the options to having Oracle authenticated logons (ie. no password). If this is so, you still need to enter a password when logging onto Oracle through the BDE, anything will do as long as there is something in the password field.

James