Application Server 4.0.8 installation error .

From: <orib_at_galileo.co.il>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 10:35:04 +0200

I have installed Oracle Application Server 4.0.8 on sun solaris. after finishing the installation , the server seemed to run well ( the URL responded of the server responded) . After doing the post installation tasks - running the oasroot.sh as root,
the server seems to stop working ,
on the unix machine I get the following error (while trying to run the owsctl) :
ld.so.1: owsctl:fatal: liborb.so: opened failed: no such file or directory
Killed

any suggestions ? Received on Tue Oct 12 1999 - 03:35:04 CDT