Re: Oracle SQL Run Time

From: Mark G <mgumbs_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 08:45:05 +0100

With my brief experience in crystal, the SQL what crystal puts together isn't necessarily the most efficient. For example, it created a query for me and missed out a 'linking' table between two tables!

Couldn't you select menu options Database -> Show SQL Query (in Crystal 7, dunno about 6) to see what it has put together?

Mark