Re: Cross Table

From: Eduard Filipas <edo_at_access.stp.si>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 09:03:02 +0100

hello

First i want to thank you ..for your moment. The idea of Cross table is to be able writing queries without values ...

Decode is ok, but is wery slopy way (and been used now). Problem occurs when those values change and what worse they keep growing.
Now imagine me sitting after work in office and searchin for those values just to change several
queries ...true its not a big deal... well not now but ..if i manage to sell my app to several other
firms ....well...i dont wanna see this movie !!

               thnx in advance
                               Edo