Q on scheduling jobs

From: Wilson NG <wilsonn_at_iname.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 10:54:17 +1000

Hi all,

Instead of using OS scheduler (e.g., crontab in unix), if I use dbms_job to schedule a subprogram in Oracle, where would the output (dbms_output message), say log, of the subprogram be gone to?

Also, how can I determine using scheduler in os level (say crontab unix) or db level (say dbms_job)?

Many thanks
Wilson Received on Mon Oct 11 1999 - 19:54:17 CDT