restrictive query in Form builder

From: Snowie <snowie_at_bgumail.bgu.ac.il>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 10:54:52 +0200

it may be very simple question, but i'm just beginner.

ok, when i open form I can fill it with 'execute_query'. Now I didn't want to pull out all records, I have criteria that will return actually 1 record.

what i have now in button response trigger

GO_BLOCK('s_product');
execute_query;

now I need to somehwo insert here WHERE clause.

please, help.

Genady Received on Sun Oct 10 1999 - 03:54:52 CDT