Re: Using Snapshots

From: Rod Boyle <boyler_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 1999 17:10:12 -0700

Rod Boyle's question:

Nicolas Bronke <newsgroup_at_trinity.de> wrote in message news:37ff8e51_at_news2.prserv.net...
> Did you create the snapshot with the option fast ?
> But not every select of a table can be used to create a snapshot with the
> fast option.
> Refer to the sql-reference manual page 4-230ff
>
> Regards
> Nicolas Bronke

Rod Boyle's Response:

Nicolas,

I am not certain that the snapshot was created with the fast, complete, force or the default (force). Once I get back to work I will look to see how that it was created.

However, I would further need to find out if the Master Database has setup SNAPSHOT_LOGS, correct?

Thanks,

Rod Boyle
boyler_at_mindspring.com Received on Sat Oct 09 1999 - 19:10:12 CDT