Stopping ODBC connection window from coming up...

From: Arthur J. Butler <arthurb_at_emag-pc.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 11:09:11 -0400

Hi. I'm using Oracle 8 with Visual Basic and connecting via ODBC. I want to use my own login window which then attempts to log into Oracle via a call to OpenDatabase. Currently, if the user enters the wrong information, the Oracle ODBC driver brings up a dialog window asking for the correct user name etc. How can I prevent the Oracle ODBC driver from bring up its dialog and just have the OpenDatabase call fail?

Thanks,

Arthur
arthurb_at_emag-pc.com Received on Wed Oct 06 1999 - 10:09:11 CDT