certification OCP 7.3 vs 8.0

From: cosmin_ioan <cosmin_ioan_at_email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 23:20:33 -0400

hello all,

I am in the course of taking my certif for 7.3 w/ the 8.0 upgrade and wanted to inquire re: resources and/or studygroups. There was an earlier post in this newsgroups re: URL: http://www.networkessentials.com/certified/ocp which is great however I would not mind more info, especially some ways of interacting/asking qq's.

Some of my initial questions are (I am now taking the DB Admin test through Sylvan Prometric):

--what is the exam difference between 7.3 and 8.0!?

Any suggestions?

Thank you v. much for your help,

Cosmin Received on Mon Oct 04 1999 - 22:20:33 CDT