Oracle Reference Guide

From: <1alistair1_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 14:35:33 GMT

I recently bought an Oracle reference guide. Its in a filofax format provides information on stuff like Data dictionary views, init.ora parameters (undocumented ones as well!) various format models net8 options and file parameters, privileges, reserved words, recovery manager parameters, keywords, export & import parameters.... Need I go on.

Check it out, I think its well worth the money. Its made my life easier!

http://q-file.com

Regards

Alistair Thomson
Sphinx CST

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Oct 04 1999 - 09:35:33 CDT