I have a newbie question about Forms 6.0 and storing data in the database.

From: Scott G. <me_at_me.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 1999 15:25:22 GMT

Hi,

I want the user to be able to enter and query whatever case they want on the screen. But I want the data to be stored in the database in all caps. Is there something I can set in Forms to do that? Or must I use ON-INSERT and ON-UPDATE triggers?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Scott G. Received on Sat Oct 02 1999 - 10:25:22 CDT