oracle805 install in Linux RH6

From: John <jywang_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 1999 01:32:18 +1000

got the message that ORACLE_OWNER enviroment variable need to be set to the user who install oracle product. How do I set the enviroment variable?

Had create "dba" group and a member of this group "oracle" account, as which I log in to install ora805. Your advice much appreciated. Received on Sat Oct 02 1999 - 10:32:18 CDT