Exporting an Oracle8-Database (Structure + Data) to a SQL-Exportfile ...

From: Stefan Welzmiller <co_at_dynacore.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 1999 10:34:22 +0200

so that i can import that file into a eg. Sybase-SQL-Anywhere 5.5. I dont want to have a binary export. I want the structure (create table...) and the data(insert into...) exported from the O-8 to an ASCII-Sql-File which then can be executed on another DBMSs (Sybase Anywhere) using its interactic-SQL-Tool.

HOW can i do this on Oracle 8??

Please answer by EMail - not reading this NG regularly. Thanks in advance.

--
mit freundlichen Gruessen
(regards)