Re: oracle8 dll error

From: <warlock007_at_pop.dnvr.uswest.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 1999 19:59:14 -0600

EXOTIC, EROTIC, FRIGHTENING, or just plain OUTRAGEOUS,

DREAMS. Sometimes hard to understand making dreams hard to comprehend what the true meaning might be. Most dreams appear as one thing yet can mean entirely something else. Ever have dreams of FLYING? FALLING? How about dreams of DEATH and DARKENED DOORWAYS? Dreams in WELL LIT TUNNELS. Thoughts of being PARALIZED or maybe on occasion a dream of PURE EROCTIC FANTASY? I can tell you what it all could possibly mean. Hi my name is Mirland and I love interpreting dreams. I interpret my friends as well as my own dreams and it is all soo fascinating. Please allow me the honor of interpreting your dreams. All you need do is write down your most intimate or most puzzling dream in as much detail as possible and send it to Mirland P.O. Box 1283, Westminster, CO. 80030

Each dream interpretation cost $10.00 (cash,check,m.o.) 10% of all interpretations shall be donated to a youth hockey team in Denver.

Thanx and may all your dreams be good dreams.