Disable buttons....(URGENT!!!)

From: bety_o <bety_oNObeSPAM_at_hotmail.com.invalid>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 1999 16:02:13 -0700

HI!!
  I'm want to disable the Menu buttons (delete_record & create_record) on the Toolbar depending on the value of a field...   My table contains a field that is called "Authorized" , so if this field is 'true' i have to disable the DELETE_RECORD and CREATE_RECORD..

Any suggestions?? Thank you very much for your help!