Cannot drop function

From: <pbeatty_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 1999 10:50:39 GMT

I have a function(and a view) in Oracle 8.0.5 that I cannot drop. The function calls a view which calls the same function. Both are invalid. I have also tried to replace both with a new function/view of the same name.
Trying to drop either gives ORA-00600.
Is there a way to get get these out of the database?

Thanks in advance.

Paul

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Oct 01 1999 - 05:50:39 CDT