help with variant arrays

From: Subramaniam <eng71662_at_leonis.nus.edu.sg>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 16:42:33 +0800

hi i am faced with this problem of storing variant arrays in the database. I get an array of 216 bytes in an OleVar variable and have to store it in the database. should i convert it into another datatype or something. whatever i do with it, i should be able to convert it back to a variant array of 216 bytes. VAR_TO_CHAR somehow fails to give me back the same variant after TO_VARIANT. any body can help?

cheers
Subramaniam

P.S. u may reply to me at vrsubram_at_comp.nus.edu.sg. I am using Developer 6.0

Hanlon's Razor: Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. Received on Fri Oct 01 1999 - 03:42:33 CDT