Driver ODBC Oracle

From: Jerome Tytgat <sea_at_gaz-de-strasbourg.fr>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 09:03:04 +0200

Do someone know if we can put together the driver ODBC Oracle (2.0.3.0.1) for Oracle 7.3.4 AND the driver ODBC Oracle (2.5.3.1.3) for Oracle 8.0.5 without any problems or Interactions.

It is not for connecting to two different Database but the SAME one.

I have software which works fine with the OLD driver (2.0.3.0.1), so we don't want to modify that. I'm developping a software under Access97 which DON'T WORK with the OLD driver, so i need to put the NEW version.

Is it possible ??,

Thanks

Jérôme Tytgat
Network Technician Received on Fri Oct 01 1999 - 02:03:04 CDT