Oracle 8.0.4 on Windows 98

From: cooleyd <cooleydNOcoSPAM_at_med.unc.edu.invalid>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 15:16:05 -0700

I am having problems using certain Oracle 8.0.4 tools in Windows 98. It seems if certain components are installed together, it result in application crashes when trying to run certain Oracle tools (ex.SQL Plus 8). I am also using a third party application that stores its data into Oracle DB. This application requires that I use SQL*Net 2.3.4 & the the 7.3.4 support files. It works fine, except when I install Oracle Net8 client and 8.0.4 support files together. I have been on Oracle's site looking for pertinent information to no avail. Can anyone please assist?