Converting report 3.0 to HTML Format

From: Kiranrathod <kiranrathod_at_aol.com>
Date: 30 Sep 1999 05:25:35 GMT

I am trying run a report 3.0 & I was successful getting the screen output. But when I try to get the same out-put in HTML format, font type & size convert in HTML, But background color for Header, body & footer doesn't display.
Means background actually if it's green the output in html will be white.

Second problem in detail, I need each row in alternet color like 1st line in green, 2nd line in blue, 3rd again green, 4th again in blue.

If anyone out there can help me with this problem, please send me a mail at kiranrathod_at_hotmail.com Received on Thu Sep 30 1999 - 00:25:35 CDT