Load Data to Oracle from SAS?

From: oliver <oliver_at_agyinc.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 18:39:01 +0100

Hi,

Does any one have the experience to load data to Oracle database directly from SAS?

I have to do a lot of thing using SAS before I load the processed data to the database. I want to know that is there any simply way that I can stay in the SAS to do all the data processing and analysis and load to data to the Oracle with out leave SAS?
I do have the SAS/Access for Oracle, but it is totally new thing for me, I have not be able to find my way yet.

Any suggestion will be appreciated!

--
Oliver Received on Wed Sep 29 1999 - 12:39:01 CDT