Oracle 8

From: edgar <edgar_at_kabelfoon.nl>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 23:39:49 +0200

I`m new with Oracle

I`ve installed Oracle 8 , therefor Ver 7 with personal Oracle using the SCOTT/ TIGER database
Now i`ve uninstall Oracle ver 7 and installed ver 8..

How can i get the SCOTT/ TIGER database on my oracle 8 database (In ver 7 you can use the Start and database option) how about oracle 8.

I want to start the SCOTT/ TIGER on my local machine with Oracle 8 version...

edgar_at_kabelfoon.nl Received on Wed Sep 29 1999 - 16:39:49 CDT