Lexical parameters in Oracle reports

From: Mark S. Reichman <reichmanm_at_rl.af.mil.>
Date: 29 Sep 99 19:31:47 GMT

I am trying to pass a "where" clause as a lexical parameter to an Oracle Report 3.0. I can do this and it works somewhat. The parameter passed also contains an "order by" statement. The type of report is a "group above report". It seems that I can only "order by" fields in the detail query. Fields in the master query in the "order by" are ignored. Am I losin it here or what? Received on Wed Sep 29 1999 - 14:31:47 CDT