Using Oracle with Delphi...

From: Mehdi BOURMAD <bourmad_at_nospam.multimania.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 18:23:48 +0200

Hi everybody

I'm actually using Delphi and created a software using any database (Paradox).
I want to use Oracle as Database Engine with my actual software.

  1. I don't know what I need to use from Oracle softwares, and how I can interface it with Delphi.
  2. My objective is to use Borland Database Engine, and be able to choose which database engine to use. Could you explain me what are the eventuals dificulties and/or problems ?

Many thanks.

Please when replying, add my email (bourmad_at_multimania.com) as recipient.

Mehdi BOURMAD
http://www.multimania.com/bourmad
mailto:bourmad_at_multimania.com
ICQ : 14550859
Want to be notified when my components are changed ? Register to my mailing-list on my homepage. Received on Wed Sep 29 1999 - 11:23:48 CDT