Re: Long filenames bug with plus80

From: Calvin Crumrine <Calvin_Crumrine_at_dced.state.ak.us>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 07:57:26 -0800

I think your problem is that you need the closing quote. At least long file names work fine for me as long as I *enclose* them in quotes.

e.g. @'c:\my dir\sql1.sql'

--
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots.

So far, the universe is winning."

Rick Cook, mission manager,
NASA Mars Pathfinder project. Received on Wed Sep 29 1999 - 10:57:26 CDT