Oracle8 DBA Insturctors needed in Houston,TX

From: Babar <babarw_at_altavista.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 14:55:21 GMT

Job Title: Weekend Oracle8 DBA class instructor

Job Description:
Your responsibilities will include teaching a class of 8 to 12 students who have some to very little Oracle knowledge. You will prepare the students for 5 Oracle8 DBA Exams. The class timings are 8AM to 3PM on Saturdays and Sundays.

General Information:
We are located in Houston, TX. on the west side of town near Kirkwood, on I-10. If interested, please fax your résumé's at: 281-920-9410 or you may call 281-920-9400 for more info.
Please check our web site for info about our company at www.Brite-Solutions.com
Salary: $30-$50/hr depending on experience. Contact person: Babar Waheed, lead recruiter Brite Solutions Institute of computer technology. Received on Wed Sep 29 1999 - 09:55:21 CDT