Need Help with Forms 4.5 Project

From: JWinchester <jonw_nospam_at_mail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 10:40:06 -0400

I am supporting a Forms 4.5 app and need some assistance from an experienced Forms developer.

I would like to email several of the projects and have someone consult with me by phone in making some modifications to them. Hopefully, could all be done by phone with a few hours work.

Jon Winchester
jon_at_geoelections.com Received on Wed Sep 29 1999 - 09:40:06 CDT