Newbie question. Oracle Designer

From: Robert Francis <robert_at_kita.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 14:21:47 +0100

I am running through the Designer's tutorial to familiarize myself with the product. In lesson 7, I am supposed to generate a working form. From the design editor, I am supposed to choose the menu option Generate then Generate Module...

When I press start, I recieve the falling error:

CDI-23564: C:\orawin95\bin\cfg60.dll could not be loaded or does not exist.

To me it seems it should be okay as the file exists at orawin95\bin\Cfg60.dll and the registry points there.

If anyone has any ideas as to why this does not work could they please tell me, I would be most appreciative.

Rob Received on Wed Sep 29 1999 - 08:21:47 CDT