Re: NT no longer preferred platform?

From: Kevin A Lewis <KevinALewis_at_Hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 10:08:44 +0100

In this discussion would the contributers kindly seperate out the issues of Hardware supplier and type from OS supplier and type.

eg. should we go HP or NT. What an interest comparison

Regards

--
Kevin A Lewis (BOCM PAULS LTD - Animal Feed Manufacturer - Ipswich England)

                        <KevinALewis_at_HotMail.com>

The views expressed herein by the author of this document are not necessarily those of BOCM PAULS Ltd. Mark MacRae <mNOmSPAM_at_witty.com.invalid> wrote in message news:0905cd12.33f1440c_at_usw-ex0103-020.remarq.com...