Where do I get an Access97 to Oracle Migration Tool ?

From: <rock_cogar_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 17:39:38 GMT

Where do I get an Access 97 to Oracle 8.1.5 Migration Tool ?

I just had an Access 97 database emailed to me with instructions to put it into Oracle 8.1.5 !

The access database in question has about 60 tables, so the method of exporting each table via Save As/Export,...,ODBC is not looking real viable. Also, the Oracle migration tools seem to only migrate old versions of Oracle to 8.1.5.

Thanks,
Rock Cogar.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Sep 28 1999 - 12:39:38 CDT