Problem installing!

From: Colin Breame <colin.breame_at_uk.worldpay.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 12:23:33 +0100

I've installed Oracle 8.15i in 'D:\ORANT' and I want to install the Oracle Internet Commerce Server.

When I run the setup program on the Internet Commerce Server disc and I specify the 'D:\ORANT' as ORACLE_HOME I get the message 'The location specified is already in use ...'etc. Ok, but when I specify a different ORACLE_HOME I first get the message 'Oracle home changed!' then the error message 'nt.stp(918): The specified registry file is invalid!'

How can I install both products on the same machine!! or is this not possible?

Thanks Received on Tue Sep 28 1999 - 06:23:33 CDT