Re: Fetch limitations on a cursor

From: Mark Gumbs <mgumbs_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 08:57:49 +0100

The numeric or value error has nothing to do with the amount of records returned. You are probably trying to return a varchar field from your cursor into a local variable of number or you are trying to read a large length variable varchar2(30) into a smaller length local variable of varchar2(25).

Recheck your code for any of these possibilities.

Mark