Oracel DBA Wanted

From: SRI Recruiting <recruit_at_sriusa.NET>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 01:19:16 -0400

Hi!

We are a consulting/staffing firm based in New Jersey. We have our consultants working at AT&T, Lucent, McGraw Hill etc. We also placed a lot of people as full time employees in Fortune 500 companies.

I have an opening for an Oracle DBA in Washington DC. It is a full time position.

Our client is a Venture Capitalist backed Start Up firm, about 35 IT people now and growing rapidly located in the DC metro area.

Great work culture, excellent pay , stock options etc.

One of the Nations Top Immigration Law Firms will be helping you out in processing
H1B and Green Card if you need them. The company will sponsor your Green Card
as soon as you get your H1 visa through them.

Let me know if you would be interested in that position. Please send me your resume and
a contact number to recruit_at_sriusa.NET

If you are not interested in the position then please give me some references
of the persons whom you know and who would be interested in this position.

WE PAY REFERRALS!! I will be looking forward to hear from you.

regards,
Human Resource Manager
Strategic Resources International, Inc Received on Mon Sep 27 1999 - 00:19:16 CDT