Re: select WEEKNUM, SUM(whatever) ... => all weeks

From: Jenda Krynicky <Jenda_at_Krynicky.cz>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 15:47:15 GMT

On Fri, 24 Sep 1999 18:24:25 GMT, jeff109_at_NOSPAM.netscape.net (Jeff Guttadauro) wrote:
> Hi, Jenda.
>
> This is not a very elegant solution. Hopefully, the gurus out
> there will have a better way for you. If not, this should work:
>
> Make another table that just has all the week numbers 1 to 52
> and use an outer join with this table.

Thanks, I probably will, though it's a bit ...

The problem is that the WEEKNUM is not a nuber of week in a year, but a number of weeks since some date. And in this year the WEEKNUM is between 1588 and 1640.

But since we do not have any data older than 1993 I think I'll use your solution.

Thanks anyway, Jenda
http://Jenda.Krynicky.cz Received on Sat Sep 25 1999 - 10:47:15 CDT