Re: Database sizing

From: james f. koopmann <jkoopmann_at_servman.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 07:07:04 -0600

chetan,
i wrote an article last year for oracle mag on sizing that you might want to check out. it has some scripts that allow you to store and calculate sizing estimates within oracle.
the article is at http://www.oracle.com/oramag/oracle/98-May/dba.html if you would like the updated scripts just e-mail me and i will send them.

james koopmann
jkoopmann_at_servman.com
www.servman.com