PL/SQL Update doesn't give correct values

From: <sxbktm_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 18:22:18 GMT

Hi,

I have written a PL/SQL procedure to update rows in the table based on various conditions. Eg, I have two three columns A,B,C. C is empty and I want to update the values in C. When I use DBMS_Output to see on the screen, I get correct values. But when I update the values(the update statement is right after DBMS., I get the value for the first row all over again.
I have committed in the end, too.

Has anybody come across this problem.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Sep 24 1999 - 13:22:18 CDT