Oracle 8 ODBC Errors

From: Nick Hartt <nikhartt_at_oaktreesoft.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 23:32:57 +0100

We have developed an application in MS C using Oracle ODBC, we keep getting the error "USER REQEST CANCEL CURRENT OPERATION" being reported when the 'user' has done no such thing. Our code is not generating this, and we can find no trace of an error on the server. There is no other information provided to take us further, we suspect it is related to table size as it gets more frequent as the tables grow.

Any suggestions out there ?

TIA Nick Hartt Received on Fri Sep 24 1999 - 17:32:57 CDT